You need to tackle this problem to stay healthy and look good at all times. You can reduce your belly fat by abstaining from some kinds of sugary foods and sticking to low-carb foods, vegetables, and foods with high fiber content. But many will agree with me that the most effective way to lose stomach fat is by exercising. Regular exercising helps to reduce your waistline and remove belly fat.[adinserter block=”1″]
Crunches are the most effective exercises to reduce belly fat. This exercise is quick and effective. Crunches cut down belly fat by putting pressure on your abdominal muscles.
- Lie down flat on a mat with your knees bent and your feet touching the floor.
- Place your hands behind your head or keep them crossed just over your chest.
- Take a deep breath (inhale deeply) and lift your upper body off the floor, then exhale. You need to exhale when you are lifting your body.
- You inhale again when your body goes back to the floor and exhale when you lift it up again.
- When you bring your body back to its original position you need to inhale. Once you come up you need to exhale.
- Repeat 10 times and then repeat for 2 or 3 more sets.
Must Read: How to Get Rid of Belly Fat in Natural Way?
2. Vertical Leg Crunch
Vertical leg crunch is one of the most effective exercises to lose belly fat. It focuses on reducing the mid-section.
- Lie down on a mat, extending your legs towards the ceiling, crossing one knee over the other.
- Repeat the steps for the crunch exercise.
- Inhale deeply when you lift and cross the knees and exhale when you move your upper body towards your knees.
- Repeat 10 to 15 times and do it for 3 consecutive sets.
3. Bicycle Exercise
No, you don’t need a bicycle to perform this exercise. This exercise helps you to lose weight around your abdomen area. Bicycle exercise reduces stomach fat by applying pressure on your stomach muscles.[adinserter block=”2″]
- Lie flat on a mat or on the floor and keep your hands on either side of your head.
- Then lift your legs from the floor, bending them at your knees.
- Move your right knee close to your chest and keep your left leg away.
- Then take your right leg away and move your left leg close to your chest.
- Continue doing this as if you are actually paddling a real bicycle.
- Repeat 10-12 times for both the sides and for 2 consecutive sets.
4. Leg Raise
Leg Raise exercise gives you a flat stomach and helps to tone your lower abdomen. It is a simple but effective exercise.
- Lie down flat on the floor or on a mat with your arms by your side and your feet placed on the floor.
- Raise your feet keeping your legs straight to the highest possible height.
- Stay in that position until you feel pressure in your abdomen.
- Repeat 20-25 times for 3 consecutive sets.
5. Boat Pose
This exercise helps to tone your abdomen and muscles by turning your body into the form of a boat. Boat pose is one of the most effective exercises to lose belly fat.[adinserter block=”3″] [asimbooklinks] [adinserter block=”4″]
- Lie down on the floor or on a mat with your feet joined together side by side and your arms placed by your side.
- Lift your chest and feet away from the floor and exhale, stretching your arms towards your feet.
- Continue by raising your feet above your head level.
- Let your entire body weight rest on your buttocks. You will begin to feel pressure on your muscles.
- Ensure that your fingers, toes, and feet align in one line.
- Hold your breath for a few seconds, still in this position.
- Exhale slowly as you bring your body back to a normal position.
- Repeat 10-15 times for 2-3 consecutive sets.